Our Unique Reclamation Matrix
Why partner with J.D. BEAVERS CO.
1. We de-manufacture computer and office electronics in accordance with stringent R2 standards recovering valuable reusable raw materials. We pay you for your decommissioned electronics based on the known materials they contain; moving what was an expense for recycling and data destruction over to the revenue column.
2. We secure and destroy your data using the highest security protocol as part of the R2 recycling service. Our methods keep you compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley, FACTA, and HIPPA guidelines along with other Federal and State recommendations for the safe handling of stored data. Businesses, Government agencies, Medical Facilities, Universities, Schools, and Non-Profits have a responsibility to their employees, customers, and investors to protect sensitive information. Data containing account numbers, social security numbers, medical records, addresses, e-mail addresses, and other sensitive information must be destroyed. Avoid potential damages and have your data properly destroyed. Many companies are not aware that nearly every digital copier built since 2002 contains a hard drive loaded with sensitive information that needs to be handled with the same care as your computers.
3. We will provide you with certificates detailing the proper data destruction and recycling through an R2 certified facility. We handle the largest constellation of electronics recycling and data destruction insuring a single-source solution.
We comply fully with the rigid R2 certification standard; R2 is designed specifically for electronics recycling. The Federal Governments GSA in Bulletin B-34 with input from the EPA issues new guidelines for all Federal government agencies to recycle electronics with companies holding R2 certification. Along with proper handling of your electronics and keeping you in compliance with the myriad of guidelines governing data security and proper recycling, we also get you the maximum revenue recovery. We literally take what was a cost and move it over into the revenue column.
J D Beavers Co. offers the largest constellation of items that can be recovered for cash. It’s good for the ecology and good for your bottom line.
Items we handle for free as part of the recycling service that others charge for…
LCD Monitors, Computer and Copier hard drive destruction.
Additional items we accept for recycling:
- Main Frames
- Multifunction devices
- Cell phones
- Phone systems
- Battery back-up units
- AC Adaptors
- Electric motors
- Re-chargeable batteries
- Non-PCB ballast
- Forklift steel encased batteries
- Auto/ Forklift, lead-acid batteries
- vPower cords
- Power strips
- Metal office furniture
We have a full-service metals division allowing customers to earn even more return of revenue by including metal desks, metal filing cabinets, work stations, kitchen appliances, and any other metal-containing items on-hand along with their electronics.