What We Accept and What We Buy
J.D. Beavers Company
R2 Electronics Recycling
Our Unique Reclamation Matrix
We have a broad scope of expertise, combining R2 recycling services, cost recovery, and the highest security data destruction available for our customers. J D BEAVERS CO consolidates the services that used to take 2 or 3 vendors. We purchase your obsolete electronics and other metals. We also provide special data destruction, removal, and proper end of life reclamation of hazardous CRT and flat-screen monitors. It’s a huge win for your bottom line. Not only are you recovering money for your obsolete materials, but we also provide many services for free as part of the recycling process that you are currently paying for. On average for every dollar of cash back, you receive you also receive a dollar of free services.
Why partner with J.D. BEAVERS CO.
1. We de-manufacture computer and office electronics in accordance with stringent R2 standards recovering valuable reusable raw materials. We pay you for your decommissioned electronics based on the known materials they contain; moving what was an expense for recycling and data destruction over to the revenue column.
2. We secure and destroy your data using the highest security protocol as part of the R2 recycling service. Our methods keep you compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley, FACTA, and HIPPA guidelines along with other Federal and State recommendations for the safe handling of stored data. Businesses, Government agencies, Medical Facilities, Universities, Schools, and Non-Profits have a responsibility to their employees, customers, and investors to protect sensitive information. Data containing account numbers, social security numbers, medical records, addresses, e-mail addresses, and other sensitive information must be destroyed. Avoid potential damages and have your data properly destroyed. Many companies are not aware that nearly every digital copier built since 2002 contains a hard drive loaded with sensitive information that needs to be handled with the same care as your computers.
3. We will provide you with certificates detailing the proper data destruction and recycling through an R2 certified facility. We handle the largest constellation of electronics recycling and data destruction insuring a single-source solution.
We comply fully with the rigid R2 certification standard; R2 is designed specifically for electronics recycling. The Federal Governments GSA in Bulletin B-34 with input from the EPA issues new guidelines for all Federal government agencies to recycle electronics with companies holding R2 certification. Along with proper handling of your electronics and keeping you in compliance with the myriad of guidelines governing data security and proper recycling, we also get you the maximum revenue recovery. We literally take what was a cost and move it over into the revenue column.
J D Beavers Co. offers the largest constellation of items that can be recovered for cash. It’s good for the ecology and good for your bottom line.
Items we handle for free as part of the recycling service that others charge for…
LCD Monitors, Computer and Copier hard drive destruction.
Additional items we accept for recycling:
- Main Frames
- Multifunction devices
- Cell phones
- Phone systems
- Battery back-up units
- AC Adaptors
- Electric motors
- Re-chargeable batteries
- Non-PCB ballast
- Forklift steel encased batteries
- Auto/ Forklift, lead-acid batteries
- vPower cords
- Power strips
- Metal office furniture
We have a full-service metals division allowing customers to earn even more return of revenue by including metal desks, metal filing cabinets, work stations, kitchen appliances, and any other metal-containing items on-hand along with their electronics.
We can clean data from hard drives on-site for customers requiring that service. We can handle the complete removal of your electronics as well. An Insured experienced team can come to your site and gather together your electronics, palletize, and transport material to our facility. Fee for these services is generally off-set by the recovery of material.